No more to worry about your expired warranty! Innergie provides up to 3 years long warranty and world-class support to safeguard you and your device.
We warranty the product against defects in material and workmanship under normal usage, as described in the user manual, for a period of 3 years for universal adapters and 3 years for USB adapters and 1 year for rechargeable batteries from the date of purchased. During that time period, defective product may be returned for repair or replacement.
The warranty does not cover accidental damage, wear and tear, incidental loss or use beyond the instructions in the user manual.
To the extent permitted by law, Innergie shall not be liable for damages beyond replacing the defective product.
This safety guideline is to help you operate your Innergie power adapter safely, to ensure your personal safety, and to reduce the risks of fire, electric shock, or injury.
- Always follow the instructions and warnings closely.
- Read all instructions in this user manual carefully before operating the adapter.
- Do not open the device; there are no serviceable parts inside.
- Your adapter should be used with cables and tips approved by Innergie only. Using your adapter with cables and tips not approved by Innergie may result in serious or fatal injury, and/or property damage.
- Do not operate the power adapter near a heat source, a heat vent, or under direct sunlight for long durations. Your power adapters should be used indoor between temperatures 0°C-35°C (32°F-95°F).
- Do not cover the adapter with paper or other materials that may obstruct with the cooling of the adapter.
- To prevent injury and/or property damage, disconnect the input power cable from the adapter when it is not used.
- Do not leave the adapter unattended while in use.
- The adapter may become hot during normal operation. Please handle the adapter carefully during and immediately after operation.
- While operating the adapter, check periodically that the input and output cables are connected firmly. Loose power cables can generate harmful heat and can damage the adapter.
- Do not use your adapter in a wet environment. For example, near bathtubs, sinks, or swimming pools.
- Verify the power requirement of the device you intend to charge before operating your adapter, charging with the wrong voltage or wattage may harm your device.